When you need service, car care, or repairs, you’ll want to trust Brown’s auto body parts available here at Brown’s Sales & Leasing Inc. in Elkader. We’re not just the team that’s going to help you find the perfect new or pre-owned car, truck, or SUV. We’ll also help keep it running right for years to come, with the skills, resources, and information you deserve.
Common Auto Body Parts
The more you know about the common auto parts and how they work, the easier it will be to maintain your vehicle and drive with peace of mind. Here are a few of the most important parts to inspect and service regularly:
- Oil Filter: The oil in your vehicle helps to keep your engine from overheating and lubricates moving parts. Over time, your oil and filter will collect debris, and should be replaced.
- Battery: The battery in your vehicle keeps the electronics running right. You’ll want to replace your battery every three to five years.
- Hoses and Belts: You may notice several hoses and belts under the hood. They’re essential to keeping your vehicle driving. They can corrode over time, so it’s important to have regular inspections at our auto body shop.
- Brakes: The brakes on your new car are made up of several parts, including the pads, calipers, and rotors.
- Tires: Not only do our tires help us navigate tough terrain, but they can tell us a lot about other potential issues, like poor alignment.
Why Get New Auto Parts at Brown’s Sales & Leasing Inc.?
When you make Brown’s Sales & Leasing Inc. the car dealership you turn to for new parts and service, you’ll have the support of certified technicians, 24-hour service, rental vehicles, and more. We also offer rolling specials on parts and services. Schedule your next appointment today.